Heart failure also known as congestive heart failure is recognized as a clinical syndrome characterized by signs and symptoms of fluid overload or of inadequate . 50 of all heart failure patients die by 5 years of diagnosis healthcare professionals find out more on wwwheartfailurecom. In 1976 sister callista roy developed the adaptation model of nursing a prominent nursing theory nursing theories frame explain or define the practice of nursing. Read about bile duct cancer cholangiocarcinoma life expectancy survival rate symptoms treatment stages prognosis causes and risk factors cholangiocarcinoma . Management of the patient with congestive heart failure using outpatient home and palliative care susan e quaglietti j edwin atwood laurie ackerman and victor
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.