References books 1 tipler paul a 1995 physics for scientists and engineers worth publishers 3rd ed 2 lindeburg michael r 1992 engineer in training . References books lindeburg michael r 1992 engineer in training reference manual professional publication inc 8th edition. Hello all i had a general question about how the fe and pe compare in terms of difficulty i have heard varying opinions on this subject some people say that
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.