Part 1 general rule 1 the overarching objective and underlying principles 11 the purpose of these rules is to keep client money safe this aim must always be . Sra accounts rules 2011 preamble authority made by the solicitors regulation authority board under sections 32 33a 34 37 79 and 80 of the solicitors act 1974 . Answer deposit insurance is a system established by the government to protect depositors against the loss of their insured deposits placed with member institutions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.